Some Current Favorite Shows

It is amazing that even with our busy lives, we have time to watch television.  It is a wonderful wind down to the end of a long day.  It is great to get your mind off of other things.

We often eat as a family watching a show together. 

Our current favorites as a Family are: America's Got Talent, Whose Line is it anyway, Burn Notice, Siberia, Suits and more.

My own favorites to watch when alone are Longmire (a new and true favorite!), and judge shows like Judge Judy, Judge Joe Brown, and Judge Alex. 

Shows I miss are some of the oldies but goodies like Little House on the Prairie, Gilligan's Island, and not so old and a true love from the other side of the pond is Keeping Up Appearances. As Time Goes By is another favorite.  I am remembering lots of other old ones I love as well.  Makes me long for those days even when Mash came on and the like.  Loved all of that.